DEET insect repellent is by far the most effective way to prevent being bitten by those pesky mosquitoes. Our Aquatech DEET is available as a 100% concentrated or 50% concentrated repellent spray. Because we sell DEET in two concentrations you can see which one would suit you for optimum protection.
How to apply Aquatech DEET Mosquito and Insect Repellent Spray on skin:
1. Using the spray bottle supplied, apply DEET carefully to all exposed areas of the skin.
2. Apply the repellent spray sparingly around ears, avoiding contact with eyes and lips.
3. Renew application every 5 hours or as necessary and after swimming.
4. Allow to fully dry before applying sun cream.
How to use Aquatech DEET Mosquito and Insect Repellent Spray on clothing:
1. Apply the DEET carefully to large areas of clothing using spray bottle.
2. Apply sparingly around collars.
3. Renew application every 5 hours or as necessary and after being exposed to heavy rain.
FIFRA requires that pesticides be used according to the approved label. Always follow the recommendations printed on the product packaging. DEET products used as directed, should not be harmful, although in rare cases using DEET products can cause skin irritation. All DEET product labels include the following directions to help reduce the chance of DEET irritating your skin or eyes:
DEET is approved for use on children with no age restriction. There is no restriction on the percentage of DEET in the product for use on children, since data do not show any difference in effects between young animals and adult animals in tests done for product registration. There also are no data showing incidents that would lead EPA to believe there is a need to restrict the use of DEET.
DEET does not present a health concern to the general population, including children. As always, consumers are advised to read and follow label directions in using any pesticide product, including insect repellents.