Leather Cleaning Guide - Step by Step
This guide will give you step by step instructions on how you can clean your own leather furniture at home.
What you will need:
Vacuum Cleaner, Your Choice Leather Cleaning Kit (Includes; Your Choice Leather Cleaner, Your Choice Leather Nourish and Protection Cream and two lint free cloths.)
Leather Cleaning Guide - Instructions
- Use your vacuum cleaner to remove any debris that may be on your piece of leather furniture. (Leather Scratches quite easily, so you may want to make use of a soft brush extension)
- Once you have removed all signs of debris you can then start to use your 'Your Choice Leather Cleaning Kit'. The first piece of kit that you will need will be the 'Your Choice Leather Cleaner'. Spray the cleaner onto the area that is to be cleaned, then wipe with the dry lint free cloth that is provided in the Leather Care Kit.
- Wipe in a gentle circular motion using the cloth, making sure that you are applying the cleaner evenly over the area that is to be cleaned.
- Wipe down the newly cleaned part of the leather with a separate clean cloth, dampened slightly with fresh water.
- The next stage in fully cleaning and nourishing your leather furniture is to use the 'Your Choice Leather Nourish and Protection Cream'. Apply a liberal amount of the conditioning cream to a soft cloth and rub into the surface of the leather using a circular motion.
- Now buff the leather surface with a clean, dry cloth.
Your leather should now be clean and nourished. It will also be protected against stains and wear due to the 'Your Choice Leather Nourish and Protection Cream'